Friday, August 22, 2014

Melissa's Bachelorette Party

Dave and I headed to canada one day early. this enabled me to go with both my sisters and hang out for my youngest sisters bachelorette party!



We met up at my middle sister, Amanda's, house where we got ready. 

Here we go! off to a night of adventures!

Go karting!!!!

getting into the cars :)
We got the bigger ones so we didnt have to stand in line and we could all start the same time. 

amanda


Between each lap we had to drop off a ticket for the next lap. Sometimes there was a bit of a back up. it happened only once for each sister that I passed them before that spot and was able to get a picture of them behind me :)
Melissa


While waiting to get into the restaurant we made sashes that said Bride and Maid of honour and Bridesmaid (although that was an honorary title for me) 


Skylon tower!

Inside the sykon tower was this glass shop. so pretty!!
 we look pretty good for hand making most of our decorations! 

walking by the falls



 Clifton Hill

and to finish off our night we decided to take missy to go ride a bull



We were actually fairly tired at this point so we headed back to Amanda's where we got snacks, watched Bridesmaids and spent the night.

Such a great night!

thanks for letting me come!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...