Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dress for Abigail.

I got this fabric from Handcocks. It was already like this. 

I got a half a yard and it was $12.50! This is more than I would pay for a dress normally! But I thought I wanted to give it a try. 


I added 4 ribbons to the top and then seamed up the back. (i did a french? seam so there was no raw edges)


Abigail was excited to wear her "tutu" this morning. 
It was hard to get a good picture of her in it with just my phone. 

It also didnt stay on long because it was a bit too cool for this.  

Here she is talking to daddy with her baby. 
I think the 1/2 yard was JUST right. It probably could have used another inch or two for space for her growing. But it fits right now and the bows on the shoulder are pretty cute


chillin after dinner

apparently we need to tie the bows tighter :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...