Monday, July 2, 2012

May Scavenger Hunt special winner

Over on Google+ there is this amazingly awesome person called Chrysta Rae (go check her out!)
Every few months she puts on a photography scavenger hunt(rules at that link if you want to look). She gives those that signed up 10 items and one month to find them. You cannot go into old picture files- they must be made after the list is given.

over 300 people participated in the last hunt.

One person who was not a judge gave some prizes for Chrysta to give to whomever she wanted for what ever reason in EACH of the categories.

and I won one of them!

This is what she wrote:


Chrysta Rae

Jun 13, 2012  -  Public
Special AWARDS for the May Scavenger Hunt for PINK:

I have chosen +Debbie DeBaeremaeker to receive my special award.
Over the last 4 hunts I have heard many, many reasons why people had to drop out of the scavenger hunt from "my cat is sick" (seriously) to work, to they forgot... etc. etc. And although it never bothers me - as real life always comes first - the people who DO the hunt,  who sign up and PARTICIPATE are the stand-up kinda people I truly appreciate and love.
Now... Debbie did the hunt,
oh yes, she did it...
WHILE full-term pregnant,
then HAD her baby girl, Abigail,
and still FINISHED her hunt.
(this "pink" shot was taken while still in the hospital!
I am more than impressed with you, Debbie.
I sorta have a you-kick-a$$ crush on you. xoxoxox



July's hunt has started! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...