Friday, February 24, 2012

new fabric

Over the last few weeks I have been in the mood to buy fabric. 
I cant tell you where I got all of this from.

i think i got some of it from Mary Jos in Gastonia, some at Hancocks fabric in Hickory and some from Carolina Fabrics in Black mountain.

Im glad I picked up the panels as I was running out. I love to grab panels so I can do some quick baby quits (this is great with a pregnancy brain and 5 people I know due in a couple months of each other - including me!)


these were taken in my new quilting space- I NEED some lighting put up... the shadows are annoying when working as well.


Love the purples! good thing im having a baby girl!



Love you Zeke

I have 2 panels of the noahs ark. You will see one quilt soon with it. 

isnt this just sweet?

all stacked up!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...