Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Road trip

Well we got back yesterday from a 5 day road trip to the coast of North Carolina.
We went geocaching along the way with an average of 4-5 hours driving each day. Now- 4-5 hours is the driving part. Most of the time we were in the car at least 7-8 hours as we stopped to play and food and of course geocaching.

here is Daves recap of each day

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5

On Sunday night we made sure we were at a hotel near the Charlotte airport so Dave could fly off for a work trip leaving me to pack up child and dog and go to Ikea. (not sure if I mentioned my love of Ikea here- ha!)

We arrived home around 3pm on Monday and I still havent done any groceries Tuesday night (we have enough left from our trip)

Here are my pictures:



and a video of Zeke counting while we were driving:


and a couple more where he was very excited to go geocaching:


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...