Monday, January 24, 2011

Facebook homemade challenge #2

Before I start with the challenge- I need more of the fabric. I bought it at Hancocks. I am on a fabric diet (not to buy more fabric for 8 weeks) So I am willing to swap. 
CP30352, Stitched Butterfly, Springs Creative Products Group 2009



Her colour request was Purple.
I didnt have much for purple so I put a call out to a friend who just made a purple and green quilt for a niece.
I used up some of her scraps (the solids were all I had)

For this one I learned how to hide my beginning and ending stitches so it looks just a bit more well done
 (sorry to the others)
front

I didnt use it- really! Just a sample picture.

Leslie happy to get it (her other smile was very cheesy!)
# 3 has been mailed out
#4 is waiting on an address
#5 I dont like so I'm going to re-do it.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...