Friday, September 3, 2010

a couple of links


Here is a couple of links that I think you need to check out:

From Kendra @Southern Disposition:
What do men and women wonder:

From The Art of Being Lost:
a photo
http://gettinglostalongtheway.blogspot.com/2010/09/beware-of-crankies.html

So today I got a phone call from my Father-on-law.
He was trying out Google's new call a phone feature.
They are offering free calls to Canada and the USA. YAY!

It worked out really well. There was a tad bit of a delay at the beginning but then it sounded just like a phone call to me. This is great as making free phone calls home would be wonderful!
I only have a pay as you go phone so I haven't been calling home as much as I should.
I do talk to mom on MSN, Facebook, or Google chat at least once a week. We even sometimes get to do a video chat. But its nice knowing I can make a call.
Maybe I should get one of those headphone/microphone things to use for that.

How often do you talk to your parents or siblings?

My mom and dad and zeke (April 2010)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...