Thursday, June 10, 2010

3 years

I refer you to daves post here.

So its our third anniversary!
Life has changed a lot since we got married. We are in another country (after 4 months in Europe), we bought a house, adopted 2 dogs, and have a child.

BUT one thing is still the same. That we love each other more than when we got married.

Our anniversary celebrations have changed too. The first anniversary was in Dublin Ireland at the start of our European work term and the second was Myrtle Beach, SC with our dog Bailey.

This year we had some friends watch Zeke while we went to a movie and dinner.
I dropped Zeke off, went to pick Dave up from work and off to Hickory we went. We saw Shrek Forever After 3D. It was pretty cool- but not sure I would go out of my way to see a 3D movie. The 3D is much better then years ago!

Shrek was pretty cool. I was reminded of zeke when I saw the baby Shrek's cheeks :)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...